We hold a series of training events throughout the year to support delivery centres for smooth delivery of UKAP qualifications. Attending these events are a great way for you to meet other Centres, network effectively and share your ideas about best practice.
Our range of support services include bespoke training days delivered at the centre. If you would like to apply for a bespoke training day at your college, please contact us at email@example.com
Areas of the training:
- Teaching and learning approaches
- Assessment and standardisation
- Quality assurance including internal verification
- Feedback on centre devised assignments
- Learner recruitment and induction
- UKAP policies and procedures
- Developing and implementing malpractice and maladministration policies
These training will broaden centre staffs’ knowledge and continuing professional development.
Not all existing qualifications fit the needs of your organisation, which is why we are able to offer Endorsed Learning Programmes – our recognition of your own courses and training programmes. The endorsement helps your training stand out from the rest, and brings the prestige of UKAP to employers and learners alike in indigenous market as well as overseas. The availability of such Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELP) gives learners confidence that the programmes are developed around best practice and they are working towards globally recognised standards.
The ELP is not a regulated qualification, however your organisation owns the training programme and it remains unique to your organisation.
Annual quality assurance carried out by UKAP is also a feature of the programme and ensures it meets UKAP standards.
Benefits of Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELP)
UKAP endorsement of your programmes provides learners, employers and training providers assurance that your course meets nationally recognised standards and is directly related to functions that will improve workplace performance.
Our endorsement provides:
- 3 years approval for your organisation to deliver Endorsed Learning Programmes
- An UKAP certificate to confirm centre approval
- Use of UKAP logo on promotional materials
- Inclusion in our centre directory to promote your organisation
- Issue certificate for learner achievements
The process for gaining UKAP endorsement of your learning programme is straightforward and we undertake to respond in timely manner to assist you in this process. The process is simple and outlined below:
- You must be an UKAP Approved Centre
- Complete ELP Form for each programme along with syllabus.
- Transfer centre / ELP related fees to UKAP bank account
- UKAP conduct review of learning programme and support materials
- UKAP provide detailed feedback to centre
- Further review can be undertaken- subject to an additional charge
- If the programme review is successful UKAP issues an official confirmation letter to confirm endorsement
Quality Assurance of ELP:
- UKAP External Quality Assurer (EQA) undertakes checks prior to the first certificate claim
Looking to study an UKAP qualification? Whether you’re currently employed or looking to work or enhance your existing knowledge and skills, we have a number of qualifications that will allow you to go ahead of the competition in an increasingly challenging job market. Find several benefits of studying an UKAP qualification as follows:
Quality, Standards and Recognitions
You can be very confident about the quality of the qualifications as all UKAP qualifications are approved and regulated by DETC, UKAP Board members and Management team comprises of academics from industry experts to assure the highest possible standards of up-to-date qualification contents and assessment. All UKAP approved delivery centres have to go through a rigorous centre application process which ensures they offer high standards of teaching and learning resources.
Career Development to increase credibility with employers
UKAP qualifications are developed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills that employers are looking for. Pursuing an UKAP qualification will give you the opportunity to enhance knowledge of business and management and grow key competencies to tackle work projects and situations more effectively. This in turn gives you the potential to get promotion within workplace. Alternatively, it allows you to progress onto a Bachelor degree / Master degree / MBA top-up programmes around the World.
Flexible study options
All UKAP qualifications use the QCF rules are made up of units. This provides flexible ways to get a qualification. Each unit has a credit value which tells you how many credits are awarded when a unit is completed. The credit value also gives an indication of how long it will normally take you to prepare for a unit or qualification. Learners can pursue individual units and slowly build up the whole qualifications.
There are three different types of qualification:
- Award is achieved with 1 – 12 credits
- Certificate is achieved with 13 – 36 credits
- Diploma is achieved with at least 37 credits
UKAP qualifications are offered by its’ numerous number of approved centres globally with a range of delivery options included online/distance learning. That means you can start when you like and finish when you like.
universities. That means learners can also join relevant programmes offered at Study Centres/Partner Colleges/Overseas Campuses of UK universities.