Become a UKAP Global Learning Partner
Join us as a UKAP Global Learning Partner to promote your courses, access new students and enjoy a range of tailored benefits from UKAP.
Who is this level for?
Global Learning Partner is most suitable for existing smaller providers, prospective providers and new course set ups offering face to face, online or distance learning courses. Accreditation is available for stepped qualifications eg QCF Level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or the full professional qualification. Where the full qualification is offered, all subjects/levels must be to same standard.
What are the benefits of membership at this level?
At this level we can offer practical support to get your courses up and running and marketing support which will help you recruit suitable staff and attract students.
Support benefits include:
· Annual meeting (by phone or visit) with a UKAP Learning Business Partner
· Lecture Notes bulletin x 2 per annum
· Support to move up to Advanced Partner (if desired)
· Access to Online Tutor Centre with resources to support start up and teaching
· UKAP Wall Planner
· Market intelligence as appropriate
· Bespoke tutor support such as webex sessions to support teaching and delivery (cost)
· Invitation to Conferences (cost)
Marketing and Promotional benefits include:
· Use of UKAP Global Learning Partner logo
· UKAP Global Learning Partner certificate (subject to provider having active courses and students)
· Student recruitment literature
· Promotional support and collateral eg UKAP Global Learning brochures, flyers, posters (some downloadable), pens
How does accreditation work and how long does it last?
Initial accreditation is for 6 months to enable you to get courses up and running. Subsequent accreditation will be for 12 months.
Is there a fee?
There is an annual fee of GBP500, payable each year. On receipt of the fee, your organisation will be listed in the searchable tuition provider database and your new (dated) logo and promotional pack will be sent out.
How do I apply?
In order to be accredited as a UKAP Global Learning Partner, you must be able to meet the global standards for Partner accreditation in the UKAP Global Learning matrix. You will need to complete the Application Form for Partner and return to us together with the additional documents specified in the form. Please note, evidence to support any/all standards may be required before your status in confirmed and/or in advance of site or monitoring visits.
There is an annual fee of GBP200 (+ VAT). Course providers outside the UK are not required to pay VAT. You will be invoiced once your application has been received and approved.
UKAP staff at both head office and in the regions can offer advice and support. If your query isn’t answered here or you are ready to join the UKAP Global Learning scheme,