Level 6 Professional Diploma in Strategic Hospitality Management
This postgraduate course will give you the skills to become an accomplished leader, with a highly-developed understanding of the hospitality sector – and the business operations that help shape it.
You will gain fresh industry perspectives, while developing the ability to manage effectively across one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
This course is accredited by DETC.UK
Over 7 specialist modules, you will be equipped with a sharp understanding of the managerial, decision making and leadership aspects of hospitality. Subjects covered include strategic marketing, international tourism development and people management.
This diploma will open up employment avenues at management level in an array of tourism and hospitality roles. These could include Hotel Operations Manager, Strategy Analyst, Hotel Sales Manager and General Manager.
Study in a global tourism capital
London is the world’s most popular tourist destination. There is no better place to complete your studies in hospitality management, make industry connections and put your advanced skills to good use. The rapid expansion of the British tourism industry in recent decades has ensured that there are an ever-growing number of job opportunities in this sector at all levels.
The programme is structured to develop complementary aspects of your hospitality management capabilities with a view to ensuring your personal development and the successful growth of your enterprise. The course is made up of 7 modules.
- Strategic Customer Care
- Advanced Professional Development
- People Management & Development in Hospitality
- Strategic Marketing in Hospitality
- International Tourism Development
- Hospitality Management Strategies
- Management Report in Hospitality
1 year, full-time
· Students at least 19 years of age
· UK Bachelor’s degree in a related subject, such as medicine or nursing.
· Applicants with other qualifications or a deep interest in Health and Social Care will be considered and are encouraged to apply with full details of their experience, qualifications, aptitude, and aspirations.